MIGHT, MAGIC, AND MAFIA (GAME THREAD)

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Also, something in favor of TBG so far is that nobody else counter claimed him...
True, but if you'd held off a little longer, you might have been able to find out more without putting yourself at risk. That would have really helped a lot, especially when tomorrow we'll be looking for the mafia desperately. And you could have confirmed your own sanity too. Well, at least you're learning, right? :D
Well, true, but we've still got to hear back from some of the others. I, for one, would like to see if Gourd has anything to say now that his back is against the proverbial wall.
And Mirror might also have something to say.
rabitZ
... I just notice, tbg haven't voted for gourd and tell us that gourd is mafia...
rabitZ
hmm... now that you mention it... you're right...
That... was kinda sudden and with no reasoning. Benny, you'd better explain yourself because your lack of convictive lynch-voting plays against you. If you were truly sure the Gourd was mafia, you'd have lynch-voted right away.
#No lynch for a while, I don't want to open the gift
rabitZ
#cancel

just to be sure.
OK... I wanted you to vote, and then I'd hammer it in. Partly because I'm not sure whether you're mafia or not.
oh, yes it is cancel, sorry Marrend, I meant
#cancel
Jumping on a bandwagon doesn't disprove me being a mafia. If anything I'd be more suspicious of people leaping before looking. Benny, a lot of provision is being made on our part since you're new, but it'd help if you didn't act as guilty, yeah?
That said, we have a lot of time until the day ends so let's at least wait to hear from Gourd and Mirror first.
well, with this, I think rabitZ is the less scummy to me. and that means that TBG is lying about being a cop :/
Uh, how does that work? I don't recall rabitz saying something about him lying right out or them being against each other. Where'd you get that, Chearlie?
Oh no, you are getting it wrong, with TBG saying we wan't to hammer vote because he wasn't sure who was mafia, that doesn't sound like a cop
That is true. It's surprisingly bloodthirsty. Again, though, we want to be sure we nail a mafia member this time or else we are completely screwed, so let's not get too jumpy just yet.
well, suddenly I feel suspcious of you liberty, not because of something you said, but I don't see you neither as townie neither as mafia, what I am saying you are not taking any side, a very safe play for a mafia player, you said everyone is suspicious and don't cast any vote so people doesn't associate you with others and that way if mafia dies you don't have connection with it.

Although you voting for Cave, and now no lynching cause you want to really guess who is mafia sounds townie enough, but I would put my eyes on you.
Well, maybe, but you're also rather suspicious Chearlie. We all are. There's no absolute proof about any of us.
Of course, I've always been one to play it balanced unless I was sure someone was mafia. At the moment, I'm not sure of anyone really, so I'm not going to commit to lynching someone without looking at everyone. And besides, people could make a case for me protecting everyone, even you, so don't say I can't be linked to others. If you look back you'll see I defended both Gourd and benny and yourself, I do believe. I just don't like hasty lynches that could lead to the destruction of the town. It didn't get us anywhere in the last day and it could get us potentially killed if we make a bad choice, especially after losing so many on our first day.
I guess you are right, but at the end we wil have to pick someone, I already been on the situation of doubting so much that at the beggining was right and later change my mind because I doubt, I didn't find reasons not to vote against Gourd but now that I see thatbennyguy actions, It was a really big one. So... withouth Cave and Ivory the ones who talk the most i think we have to decide in a silent enviroment where people prefer to hide things so they don't sound so guilty or whatever reasons the have. I will investigate a little more, sometime time the answer is so obvious that we don't even notice it.