MIGHT, MAGIC, AND MAFIA (GAME THREAD)

OK snap I totally didn't see that coming. In my opinion, CAVE was acting really scummy up til then, accusing people, changing his vote, and overall just being really aggressive. That's why I suspected him of being mafia, even though my vote didn't technically *count*, but... hey, does that mean he's still here?

Also, I didn't actually know I was the hammer voter... thus the reason why we all posted after saying "this isn't actually finished" when I didn't actually read the rules properly. Still getting the hang of this game guys, so sorry :S
OK now it's almost certain I'm getting lynched, but when I *die* and you find that I'm actually *townie*, then kill Gourd_Clae. My power lets me know for certain that Gourd is a mafia, so kill me, and then realise your mistake, and then kill Gourd_Clae.
Are you sure you're not an insane cop or something? That's usually a hidden property that you're not aware of. Anyway, I have no idea what you're talking about almost certainly dieing. Nobody has voted for you and from what I've seen MM, Liberty and I only suspect you.
Well, I only suspected because you were the last voter. That's not exactly a clincher right there. You are, however, acting a bit suspicious, but you are new so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now at least.

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Ok, I don't have enough reads on anyone just yet.
So, care to explain what you are talking about TBG and Gourd?
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
oh, hey liberty!

I admit TBG looks a bit suspicious.
MM seems to be posting awfully less than usual, but that probably means nothing at this point so early in the game.
There really haven't been many posts made, have there? Makes it hard to get a decent read on people. >.<
(Also, hi~)
I kinda of analyzing things, but just too leave proves of my existance in the game.

Of one thing I am kind of sure, Either is TBG or is Gourd_Clae, I am still not changing my vote on TBG, although his cop claim could be valid or could be fake, a way to be sure is killing either him or gourd, I have already chosen gourd even before TBG talked and whines about his dead (Not sure why, it is true that we all suspect of him of being the one who die the hammer vote but not really pointing our fingers to him). But, TBG is new, he even posted in night phase and didn't catch very well the concept of hammer time, Claiming fake-roles would be a pretty risky move for someone who is new and more if it is the cop role. Normally new mafias tend to be lurking all the time because they are afraid of posting something that would turn them guilties.

Also, gourd defense of insane cop is a little overused excuse to defend against cops investigation.
Trust me, if you kill Gourd, and he turns out town, you have my permission to lynch me the next day.

But if Gourd turns out mafia, then I am who you say I am, right? It's the perfect test.
Well, true, but it's claimable because it's possible. I was just checking roles again and it looks like there's also a paranoid cop and random cop thing - one sees everyone as guilty and the other gets random results. I'm learning a lot about different roles. XP

That said, lynching either just to prove either is a bit scary. I mean, we've already lost three townies, can we afford to lose more just to check a theory? The math isn't good.
See, we have 9 players. 2-3 mafia and 6-7 townies. Now, minus three townies, that leaves 2-3 mafia and 3-4 townies. That's not counting any independents. So, maybe 2 mafia, 3-4 townies and 1-2 independents. If either of those two are townie or independent then we're sure to lose another person tonight. That'll leave us the possible 2 mafia, 1-4 townies and 0-2 indies, depending. Now, if we lynch a townie today then that leaves us with the possible 2 mafia, 2-3 townies and 1-2 indies. In that case, if the mafia hit a townie tonight, that'll be the end of the game for us.
We need to be careful about this. Whoever we pick MUST be mafia or indie, at the very least. Or else we'll all die.
The thing is, benny, that if you are lying or are a paranoid/crazy/random cop and we hit another townie, tonight will be the possible end of the game. We don't want that.
Where are you reading this crazy cop business? I am a real cop y'hear?

GDSIUIBXUHEKUHKIUDSHGKSIUDGH

See, I'm not crazy!

DGISJBXUHENLSIDJBLOSXEBIMOLXBD *foams at the mouth*
Come to think of it, claiming cop and asking for us to lynch a townie today would be very good cover for mafia. Especially since if the person they point out as guilty, isn't, it would mean the scum win.
That said, I want to be as sure as I can that who we lynch today - if anyone - is mafia. We don't necessarily have to lynch someone. That could buy us another day to check things over. Of course, if you are a cop and the mafia know it, it'll put you at risk of a night kill. >.<;
Damn, this is a hard puzzle to figure out. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't...
Hey don't turn it on me! You're probably mafia too!
XDD
I've been reading up on mafia roles - there's a neat wiki out there that has them and their variations. It's a good read. You should check it out.
maybe it's me or I don't know but, TBG, I have a vote on Gourd, don't speak like if you weere at one vote of dying. And I kind of trust TBG, for the reasons I had say. Also, there is indeed a insane cop, there has already been one in one of the mafias here. But I really don't think there is a insane cop on this game, Also, if Marrend mention that he have a insane cop, let me know, cause I hadn't read something like that.
Whoa, dude, calm yo tits.
I'm just pointing out the facts. If you are mafia that's lying this could damn the whole town. Now, I'm not saying you are, just that as far as we're all concerned, it's a possibility.
Personally, I'm waiting to hear more from other people before I start casting accusations around. It doesn't look good when you jump from one insinuation to the other, you know?
OK, this is the count in my books...

There are 9 players. Assuming there's no independents, then we probably have 6 townies and 3 mafia.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, chana, and ivoryjones are confirmed townies.

That leaves 3 townies and 3 mafia. Now one of Gourd_Clae and I are townie, and the other is mafia. That leaves 2 townies and 2 mafia.

I confirm: out of MM, Liberty, MrChearlie and rabitZ... there are 2 townies and 2 mafia.

rabitZ and MrChearlie voted for Gourd_Clae, which means they are probably town. That means probably Liberty and MM are mafia. Which makes sense, since MirrorMasq is being unusually quiet, and Liberty is trying to revert the blame on me, saying that I'm a crazy cop? Seriously, what kind of deduction is that?

You gotta believe me. (I'm talking to rabitZ and MrChearlie here)
Do the moderators of a game actually claim the roles they're going to use at any point? I mean, sure, they might say a certain role is interesting but that doesn't mean they'll use it.

Also, I keep forgetting to ask, but does anyone else know what the 'situation' is all about? I have no idea about it. I mean, what does it even mean?
author=Liberty
Whoa, dude, calm yo tits.
I'm just pointing out the facts. If you are mafia that's lying this could damn the whole town. Now, I'm not saying you are, just that as far as we're all concerned, it's a possibility.
Personally, I'm waiting to hear more from other people before I start casting accusations around. It doesn't look good when you jump from one insinuation to the other, you know?

You said the exact same thing about chana, and he was innocent.