MIGHT, MAGIC, AND MAFIA (GAME THREAD)

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Darigaaz, I'm having connection issues with RMN like crazy this morning! Not fun!

Anyway, I've caught up with this thread. The hammer vote was dropped with this post. Votes made after that post have been ignored. However, votes mean posts. Posting after the hammer vote is considered a "strike" that leads to mod-kill.

chana, you made three posts after the hammer vote. Three strikes? You're out!

Gourd_Clae, you made one post after the hammer vote. Strike one.

MrChearlie, you made one post after the hammer vote. Strike one.

ivoryjones, you made one post after the hammer vote. Strike one.

thatbennyguy, you made a post after the hammer vote. Strike one.

The results of today, as I'm not risking a fincky internet is as follows:

Day Phase 1 Vote Count:

no lynch: 0 votes (rabitZ)
chana: 0 votes (CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK)
Liberty: 0 votes (CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Gourd_Clae)
rabitZ: 0 votes (CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Gourd_Clae)
thatbennyguy: 1 vote (ivoryjones, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Gourd_Clae, Gourd_Clae)
Gourd_Clae: 2 votes (MrChearlie, rabitZ, ivoryjones)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 5 votes (ivoryjones, MirrorMasq, chana, Liberty, ivoryjones, Gourd_Clae, thatbennyguy)

The Wanderers knew there was evil amongst them, but who? After much discussion, they decided that CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK was a posssibility, and had him killed. Strange magic filled the area, and the body of chana also became lifeless. After the bodies fell, a loud crash of armor was heard.

The Dragon Pharoah looked grimly at the party. The news he was about to unveil would certainly not be happy.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, who was Sir Falagar, Knight, was slain, Day 1!

chana, who was Terwin III, Paladin, was mod-killed, Day 1!

About Sir Falagar, Knight:

His armor allows him to survive one kill attempt during Night Phase. In other words, he was a bulletproof.

About Terwin III, Paladin:

During Night Phase, he may PM me with the name of the player he wants to #guard. If that player would die that night, he dies instead. In other words, he was a weak doctor.

It is now Night Phase. It will last 48 hours, or until all Night Phase actions are submitted.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
CAVE_DOG's role.

The irony.

The motherfucking irony.

EDIT: Sorry, thought this was the Sign-Up thread! :<
Wait, so if he wasn't lying about being bulletproof, then he also has a crystal ball, which he used on Liberty, who is probably mafia!

Unless, CAVE_DOG is mafia himself. But the fact that he lied about lying about having his powers is very convoluted and strange. Part of the reason why he remains an enigma to me :S
Marrend
thatbennyguy, we're in Night Phase. Please don't post in this thread until Day Phase begins.
Marrend
In the morning, the party leaves the Dragon Pharaoh, and his Pyramid, for another place. Another world, perhaps? None could say. Yet, before they left, they noted yet another loss.

ivoryjones, who was Drog, Heroic Hireling has died Night 1!

About Drog:

He was a vanilla townie. No special powers.

Day Phase 1 has begun. The situation for today is...

Gates to Another World (MM1/Varn)

The legendary portal beckons you to enter.

Special effects: The next situation must be in MM2/Cron. If all situations in MM2/Cron have already been visited, the situation will be chosen normally (at random).

This Phase will last 72 hours, or until a simple majority of votes have been reached. With six alive, that means four votes.
So, there is 2 mafia and 1 or 0 indi. I'm going to re-read all previous posts now.
Ok, Gourd and Chearlie seems pretty townie to me atm. So... Liberty, TBG and rabitZ.
I don't think we could trust Cave about Crystal Ball. Why? Because he always lying when he can. Even as a townie. Even when he shouldn't.
But Liberty still very suspicious for me. Well, it's hard to tell, because I almost didn't saw her in action.
TBG and rabitZ are both scummy as hell. I bet one of them is mafia, but one of them most likely is townie.
I'll hold my vote for now, just to prevent hammering again. I didn't want to kill Cave that early. :\
Damn, that's another townie we've lost. This is really bad. Urgh, if I'd been on I would have unvoted cave but I couldn't get back. I only voted for him in the first place because it was unlikely he'd have been lynched.

Then we lost chana to modding and now someone kills off ivory. Damn, damn, damn! ;.;

This is not looking good for us at all!
I haven't heard much from rabitz, so I haven't been able to get a good read of him. Which could be clever play if he's a mafia or independent.
Mirror also wasn't on a lot, but he did make the first vote on cave to begin with, though I'll need to see more of him in action to gauge him more.
TBG was the hammer voter, and could have just decided not to vote, or at least wait until cave could answer. That's pretty suspicious.
Gourd... well, he's a bit suspicious, too, but I think he might also be townie, though you never know.
And Chearlie seems townie too, but then again, it might be a really good act.

God, this is a hard one. Right now I'm more suspicious of TBG and maybe Gourd, Mirror or rabitz.
killing ivoryjones, cowards.

I will set my vote here cause I kind of think who might be mafia.
#Lynch Gourd_Clae
Maybe. I don't know though, he did a lot of swing votes at the start and he was one of the last to pile the votes on cave, but he's acting almost too scummy, you know? There's being scummy, then there's being too scummy.
That's one of the reasons I didn't think cave would be lynched - he was too scummy to be scum? If that even makes sense?
Man this is hard.

Also, didn't Gourd allude to some sort of King role? Isn't that a village aligned class? I need to recheck this.
Okay, just checked. King is a town role but it's only played in Kingmaker version. I don't know if this game counts, but it makes me think that maybe Gourd is more townie than villain. Maybe.

That said, I'll need to see more posts to actually get a better read on people. And I'm heading to bed now... since it's like 3am already. =.=

This time let's not have a lynching before I return, okay? I don't want to see us make another big mistake.

Night for now, guys~
""@ Chearlie Do you have a reason why?

@MM I've got pretty much the same reads as you except TBG would be in my super scummy list and Liberty and rabitZ in my "I can't read them" list. Well, actually Liberty is overreacting a bit.

The same reason than yesterday until I find a reason not vote for you or someone more scummy than you.
author=Gourd_Clae
""@ Chearlie Do you have a reason why?

@MM I've got pretty much the same reads as you except TBG would be in my super scummy list and Liberty and rabitZ in my "I can't read them" list. Well, actually Liberty is overreacting a bit.

How so? I'm just shocked at losing three townies in one day/night. I've never played a game where that happened before, especially a modkill. It's not a good thing for us that they were all townies, either.

Anyway, night all.
@ Chearlie
I see. I'm actually a kind of weird person to default on considering you thought I was innocent yesterday but that's okay I guess.
Marrend
Day 2 Vote Count:

Gourd_Clae: 1 vote (MrChearlie)

This Phase will last about 66 hours, or until a majority vote has been reached. With six people, it would take four to reach majority.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
ok, ok, I'm here.
I'm at work so I'll get ready to play a couple of hours from now.