MIGHT, MAGIC, AND MAFIA (GAME THREAD)

:( TBG aalready beat me.
author=thatbennyguy
Also, I think this post by MirrorMasq can clear things up a bit:
Ok, Gourd and Chearlie seems pretty townie to me atm. So... Liberty, TBG and rabitZ.

I just was waiting for MM reaction to give emphazis to this. But indeed that is another reason of why I vote for gourd and haven't change my vote against you. I think everyone is in a alarm state since, this could be the last day. Another reason of why I I haven't voted for you yet since I don't find reasons to hide this anymore, Is that everyone is against you (not in the kind of gonna lynch you cause you deserve to die) but in the kind of we all suspect you are mafia, I don't really see who can be your partner if you are mafia, You said that you and liberty but I don't really see much as partners, the only partner I see you can have its me since I haven't question you much so that leaves Gourd and MirrorMasq, those are the ones I bet are mafia.
Okay, so six posts and only one that gave thought to what he was thinking. Hm. Still, haven't heard much from him during today's phase.
And Chearlie only has four, though he interacted more. Though not today.
quotes problems over there. This was supposed to say by me:
author=MrChearlie
I just was waiting for MM reaction to give emphazis to this. But indeed that is another reason of why I vote for gourd and haven't change my vote against you. I think everyone is in a alarm state since, this could be the last day. Another reason of why I I haven't voted for you yet since I don't find reasons to hide this anymore, Is that everyone is against you (not in the kind of gonna lynch you cause you deserve to die) but in the kind of we all suspect you are mafia, I don't really see who can be your partner if you are mafia, You said that you and liberty but I don't really see much as partners, the only partner I see you can have its me since I haven't question you much so that leaves Gourd and MirrorMasq, those are the ones I bet are mafia.
Ooops. Suddenly he posts. XD
Sorry, just pointing out how inactive you were. >.<;
Yeah, I was waiting for MirrorMasq to talk before saying what was I thinking(without him knowing that I have my eyes on him) People act different when people cast suspicious on them, and I wanted his fresh expression.
But still, Gourd_Clae is mafia whether we like it or not. I #investigated him, and it's pretty unlikely that I'm a crazy cop. So, Liberty, I think you accusing me of being a crazy cop is very not nice. So please stop it or I'll start thinking you're a mafia.
So basically you agree with the whole 'vs' thing.
I'll admit, I do feel a bit more kindly towards rabitz than most others. I don't know why that is but he just feels like a townie. Which in itself could be an elaborate trap. Damn, I'm going to have to re-read the thread again. Everyone is keeping themselves to themselves this time.
Damnit, if only cave were still around. He had a great way of getting people to at least talk more, even if he was quick to point fingers.
Because you see here's the problem. If Mirror_Masq is mafia, then what he said is very interesting:

TBG and rabitZ are both scummy as hell
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Liberty, the reason because I feel townie is because I am townie and I have nothing to hide.

I am VERY interested in hearing what MM has to say, but in the meantime I'm going to trust TBG and:
#lynch Gourd_Clae

I just HATE that chana was modkilled that fast, it completely wrecked the balance of the game.
Uh, sweetie, I didn't say you were crazy, just that the possibility exists. Just like the possibility that any one of us are mafia exists. And it's more likely that if you were something like that you wouldn't know about it. Mods tend to keep role-changing stuff to themselves to cause more distruction.

What I did say, basically, is that we can't just rely on your word that you're right about Gourd because if you are wrong and we lynch the wrong person - even if it is through no fault of your own - we are essentially screwed to bits. It wouldn't matter who you fingered as the baddie. If there's any chance that you're wrong or lying, we can't take the gamble. And a chance does exist.
God, yeah, modkilling chana was the worst thing that could have happened. If she hadn't been killed we could easily have taken the chance that benny is right and not have suffered too badly for it.
OK, there's two options: you listen to me, and lynch Gourd_Clae. If he's townie, well, I'm crazy and we're all screwed. But if he's mafia... we stand a chance.

But let me point out that me being crazy is probably a 10% chance.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Liberty
Also, I keep forgetting to ask, but does anyone else know what the 'situation' is all about? I have no idea about it. I mean, what does it even mean?

Allow me to briefly touch on this question. Normally, situations are chosen totally at random. However, situations always trump the normal rules. What this situation does, essentially, is replace the normal rule with "The next situation that will arise will be randomized, but only between the remaining situations with the 'MM2/Cron' tag." Does that make more sense? Maybe things might make more sense if people were aware of what were the available situations to begin with?

*sigh* I'm not doing a very good job of this, am I?

Anyway, the Day Phase 2 Vote Count Before I Turn Off Internet:

Gourd_Clae: 2 votes (MrChearlie, rabitZ)

This Phase will last about 59 hours, or until a majority vote has been reached. With six people, it would take four to reach majority.

You're doing a great job, Marrend. Anyway, please Liberty, lynch Gourd_Clae. He's scummy and you know it. It's our only chance.
rabitZ
With 9 players, I hope there is no more than 2 mafia.
If there were 3, the game would be over by now.

What about a framer?
Do you think there could be one?
With 2 mafia, I dare say the probability of that is pretty low.
rabitZ
Hold on on your vote, Liberty.
We don't want MM to come and hammer away if we are wrong.

It'll be good to hear what he has to say!
No, the chance of you being in a state that can change the game like this is more like a 60% chance, if not more. There are 3 types of cops that are likely to get bad results, of the five (sane gets the right results, insane/crazy gets the wrong results, paranoid gets guilty all the time, naiver gets innocent all the time and random gets a random result). That means 20% chance of getting one of those types.
Now, seeing as you've only had one night worth of investigation, we have no idea if you're sane, insane, paranoid or random. We do know you aren't naive, so that makes it a 75% chance that you might be the unreliable cop type. Now, personally I think you're probably sane, but I'm not willing to chance on the first day, when there's so much counting on this, that you're not one of the other types. If we have another day to check your sanity and possibly rule out paranoid (by investigating someone you're pretty sure is innocent) that would take the percentages down a bit. This is why people wait a while before admitting to being a cop.

Of course, that's not counting something like someone else having a role that doesn't show up or shows as opposite in investigations. That's why cops, while trusted, aren't completely broken. There are chances of being wrong.

Now, if we still had chana I'd say take the chance, but as it stands, one bad night can see us all dead.
But you're assuming that there's an equal chance to get all cops, which there isn't. I'd say, in a small game like this, Marrend would be likely to opt with the vanilla cop, since anything else would be craziness. I'm saying it's a 75% chance.
And the reason why I claimed cop so early is because 3 townies died on the first day... I thought now would be the time, better than never.
Yeah, I'll hold my vote for now. We still have a day or so before any of us is close to being mod killed for inaction or no-lynched.

Also, don't be too hard on yourself, Marrend. You'll get better and at least it's an interesting run. ^.^