SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Make your own premades using parts. The premades in the DLC is to basically show you what can be done (though, yes, they can be used as well), so you can open an image program and put pieces together to create your own buildings with details.

It's looking much better now, though. Just a note, the darker leaves just south of the inn (between the stones and grass tuft) are wall tiles.
I recommend adding some patches of long grass - but more than just one tile worth.

Examples

Been working on this guy for a while now... Almost done!
Thanks from suggestions Liberty, I'll see what I can do, I'm not good at all at tileset editings or such. In the meantime, I made the menu.

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=JosephSeraph
BLENDER IT LIKE IT'S 1996

So cool.
Here's the intro for the game.

Still a bit of a WIP.

I've been working on UI, and aside from some graphical things it's pretty much done. Now to do... just about everything else!

author=SgtMettool
I've been working on UI, and aside from some graphical things it's pretty much done. Now to do... just about everything else!

Very Earthboundish, very nice screenshot!
Tuomo_L562, I like the rectangle box for the menu. In the video I don't like the tapping noise for the text boxes though.

SgtMettool, I really like it, it looks great! Will the spells have icons next to them or just text?
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc

Mega maker is so fun
author=boos405
SgtMettool, I really like it, it looks great! Will the spells have icons next to them or just text?

Thanks! Yep, I'll have an icon set eventually.
author=Frogge
Mega maker is so fun

I wish they would up the graphics fidelity.
Too 8 bit looking.. and I hate the boxed in thing they're doing.
Full screen ends up having black bars on the side of my screen.
Plus it's not difficult to give it more details.. i even showed them an example on their site on how to think outside the box...
I would have to make my own Mega Man game... but i'm only good at spriting.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You're complaining that the graphics of an actual 8-bit NES game look too 8-bit? Are you a fucking cocker spaniel who somehow got a hold of a laptop?

Dark corridors after dark corridors
R3P CMS WIP.

This shows how many items you have on you, and how many you have in storage. The text is a placeholder for now.
Really neat, badluck! I'd consider margins and a neater font, though
Yeah, I'll definitely change the font... Honestly, I'll probably just change everything to the default rm2k3 font for consistency. Oh, and you're right about the margins, I didn't even think about it, but it's obvious now that you've pointed it out. I've been staring at this thing too long...
Frogge

Do you think I should tone down the overlay a tad?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It depends if the place is supposed to be on fire or not.
Frogge
It's a foggy night