JUST DO IT! - ANTI-PROCRASTINATION INITIATIVE

author=Illy
author=Marrend
I think I've spent, like, about an hour on it thus far? Forgive my lapse of memory on this point, and there's no time-stamp that I can refer to either. Anyway, I'll do my best!
I don't want to rush you guys, I just think it'd be cool if we all managed to knock it out by this Friday to meet the goal :D

I'm actually play testing it right now. I am in the process of downloading the latest update (should fix the error that's preventing progress) and will start rolling out progress reports every night.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Just as proof, here's the first emote:
I finished my goal, and started on a good portion of assigning music to chapter 4. On Friday I'll have a better idea what to do for the next week since I'll have to make a new music track or two. If I get that done in the remainder of this week, then I'll likely be working on the cutscenes and bios again for chapter 4.

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
@NeverEverSilent, don't worry, I won't be posting anything till weekend (in this thread. I can't promise I'll be avoiding Screenshot Survival). Thanks for the change of rules anyway.

@Beaker, that looks mighty interesting. Is it a Sphere game?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Well done, everybody! The things I'm seing here all look pretty impressive. Beaker, I've marked down one success for you.

author=Fruebis
I'd love to join, if I'm not too late! I already have one goal in mind. ^^

Sure, no problem. Welcome! I've put you on the list of participants.
author=Cap_H
@Beaker, that looks mighty interesting. Is it a Sphere game?

Yep. I'm quite the Sphere junkie.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I should set a goal, right?

By Tuesday next week, I'll have, uh... functioning fairy/navigator commands that consume the party's resource to do shit. Yeah, that one!
Yay gogo Louis :D

Yay everyone's doing so good with there goals!!!

Just do it~!

40/213 figure drawings
0/67 heads
0/42 hands
2/13 photostudies
0/2 games
0/1 gif
0/1 still life

author=Luiishu535
It's awesome to see awesome people making awesome progress. I've now finished the rather deep and emotional cutscene with Gredge! Now, all I need to do is top of the quest with a final scene with Kentona and then I'm done! I'm aiming to have my goal finished by tonight!

I can't wait to see it! I bet it's full of emotions. So many emotions.

___

Quick update: I'm ALMOST ready to get a video going. ALMOST. Got a few more tweaks to make.

But for all intents and purposes, the baseline is good to go, I just have to tighten up a couple things and get a recording to post here once I'm done.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Well done, everyone! I've updated the OP again to reflect the most recent goals and successes.

@XoeisCool:
I'm not entirely sure how you intended to set up your goals, but it seem very unlikely to me that you will finish that entire list of drawings within the next few days. In case you misunderstood the rules, it's fine to have a big set of goals you want to have achieved at the end of this event - but you should break them down into smaller, more manageable goals that you can realistically finish within a week each. You've already made a lot of progress and I don't want you to feel cheated out of the achievement because of a misunderstanding. So could you please indicate which things of your above list are your actual goals for this week? And continue like that during the weeks to come. It makes all of this more easily manageable for the both of us. Thanks!
mjshi
Jack of Most Trades
Finally finished converting everything, took so long >.<

Conditional Branch+ for MV is now out!
It's hosted on dropbox: view code / download direct

I'm going to set a less exhausting goal for Week 2 xD
Goal 2: Write up forum posts and official description stuff for the script/plugin.
author=NeverSilent
Sure, no problem. Welcome! I've put you on the list of participants.

Thanks!
For my first goal, I'm going to try to finish up some character portraits before next Wednesday. I have six or so main characters, so a character a day should work just fine.
I'm done with the second goal of this first week!

The player can customize the control keys and now also save games. Maps and saves share the new common format. The map editor was also improved: you can specify which player starts. Previously, it was always starting with Player1.

Here is the game download https://rpgmaker.net/games/8267/downloads/

For next week, I originally planned 2 goals:
3. Develop a charge attack
4. Adapt AI to properly use the charge attack

As this first week's apparently easy tasks generated a lot sub-tasks, I'll focus next week only on developing a charge attack to ensure I cover all its aspects. By the end next week, the player will have an unfair advantage over the AI but who hates that?
Week 1 Goal: 10th - 16th

I'm a bit surprised my first week goal wasn't mentioned on the front page for this event which was to get a review done for Spirit Blade by Lv27MarkerMan. A goal which I may or may not have completed at this point since my review is currently in the queue. Well, hopefully it'll get cleared soon.

Week 2 Goal: 15th - 21st
1) Review Nightmare by Gredge109
2) Review Mysterious Room Escape by Okami_Amaterasu
3) Update my Let's Play for Luxaren Allure
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Great work on your finished goals, you all! I've updated the first post accordingly.
And good luck on your first goal, Fruebis!

author=thesacredlobo
I'm a bit surprised my first week goal wasn't mentioned on the front page for this event
That was an oversight on my part, and I'm very sorry about that. Hopefully, everything should be correct now.

And while we're at it: I've achieved my own first goal as well! I played the second chapter of Flip Dimensions and sent a PM to the creator with a ton of feedback.

Welp, I didn't accomplish my goal, only made half a dungeon. Ironically, I made some progress in my other game, I set up yanfly's skill learning system and rebalanced most of the skills as well as created passive skills to make skill learning a meaningful (and fun) choice. So yeah -partial- success. But it still counts as a failure: I procrastinated...by game making. :/
There's still time for me to join? Because I have lots of work to do, but I guess my first goal would be:

Remake and draw new system graphics (including the ALL the icon set)
Ugh... I'm opting out... It's not that I don't want to do the work, it's that I want to do, like, ten things all at once. I have game design, artwork design, school, instrument practice, script writing for stuff completely disconnected from the previously mentioned stuff... And since I'd worked on a piece of art yesterday, forgot to save, and lost all of my progress, I'm officially bummed about doing art.
Sorry for bailing...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Goal for June 16 - June 23
Make a mafia mini-game. I'm aiming more for a testbed project, at the moment, to see how well the base-theory works. Wish me luck!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I reached my goal >.<

Goal 2: Get around to reviewing Black Winter and The Hunt.