Okay fine- #Cancel
#lynch Isrieri
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This looks good. Now we have these options:
-wait for LockeZ to hammer one of the wagons
-I can hammer Ebeth
-Do a CFD (Chinese Fire Drill) counter

Waiting for LockeZ would give us the most info about LockeZ. Not really about wagons.

I didn't like Ebeth's behaviour earlier, but I'm doubting it now hearing about self-hammer. Also, she used some sentences I usually use, when I get under pressure as town. I'm willing to hammer her, tho. Only scum would benefit from no lynch today.

I'm not really up to a last minute counter as I don't have a solid scumread on anyone else. Still see Isri/Jero as an option too.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Isrieri
I'm not voting Ebeth. I have a bad feeling about this.

But I don't think I could stop the rest of you. So someone else hammer it.

All I will say is that Jeroen made a pretty decent point that both mafia might not want to jump on a train, but if there was enough suspcion they could sling on someone the next day, I don't see why they wouldn't give it a shot, especially not if they thought they had most of town on their side.

However if he's right and Cap_H/Gourd can't both be mafia, then we need to pay attention to the votes today.

Ebeth please don't be mafia I'm banking on you here.

Nice!
Isri, this is the first post from you, which I find strongly towny. I think that it's good to be commited to your read (other than tunneling).
I'm now more inclined to hammer Ebeth, despite what I've just said.
author=Ebeth
Okay fine- #Cancel
#lynch Isrieri

wait what happened >.< rip guess I got a little reading to do. Pre reading though ebeth switching to isri looks scummy
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
The self-hammer thing is a nulltell to me. I've seen it used both genuinely and as a last-ditch scum effort.

I'm not sure. It does feel genuine, but I still she's more likely to be scum than Isrieri is.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I still think she's more likely...
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
author=Gourd_Clae
author=Ebeth
Okay fine- #Cancel
#lynch Isrieri
wait what happened >.< rip guess I got a little reading to do. Pre reading though ebeth switching to isri looks scummy

Jeroen told me to self pres.
Jeroen_Sol
Yes, self pres is not a scumtell. It's the correct move for all players, regardless of alignment. Just like nolynching is the incorrect move for all players, regardless of alignment.
Jeroen_Sol
This will probably be the last chart of the day. Please correct me if something's wrong.

Jeroen_Sol
I could have made this all one post, I guess, but I've noticed Gourd and LockeZ haven't really said much about the people who didn't get focussed on today, or if they have I've missed it.
author=Isrieri
I'm not voting Ebeth. I have a bad feeling about this.

This sounds to me like it could be a scum knowing that ebeth will flip town and so not voting as to not incriminate themself. I honestly am a little leary about the ebeth vote because of this, but then the fact that ebeth's first insinct was to suicide is also not entirely town behavior... ;w;
author=Jeroen_Sol
I could have made this all one post, I guess, but I've noticed Gourd and LockeZ haven't really said much about the people who didn't get focussed on today, or if they have I've missed it.

You're not wrong about that! I didn't see the point because I didn't have a read on any of them. So I chose to withold judgement for now!
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I'm not gonna suicide unless its 100% necessary in order to get a lynch outta today.
Mmmmm I'm a little conflicted honestly. A lot of the people I'm leaning toward town with (jeroen, if,) are voting for ebeth who I DO think is suspect, but I still really believe isrieri is the better choice for this day despite being okay with either being lynched today

author=Ebeth
I'm not gonna suicide unless its 100% necessary in order to get a lynch outta today.

This is also less supect than I thought. Sorry if I missed this before!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Jeroen_Sol

Yeah, that's worrisome.
I'm going to bed now. But I would like to see some reads from them before hammering happens.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
@Jero, Are you still around?
actually maybe I should clarify that I didn't have any reason for a read on the people not focues on today. I've felt that jeroen's been acting rather town all game as has if but can't think of any specific instance to back this up. psy I have no read on at all although I agree with most of what he says.

Er, actually that's only three people? I feel like that's not bad in the way of reads. LockeZ has witheld more than me tbh
Jeroen_Sol
I'm around for a little while longer, like half an hour or something, but not for hammer.
Jeroen_Sol
Unless hammer happens within the next half hour, that is.
aghhh we're really close to deadline I can hammer ebeth if we think that's for the best >.<