Thankyou, really appreciate it :D
"WHAT TO DO IF YOUR GAME SUBMISSION IS DENIED."

Lay down and cry.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Scripter

Lay down and cry.

When you're finished with that, look at the denial notice. There should be links provided to give you assistance with whatever problem areas you are having.
author=Marrend
author=Scripter

Lay down and cry.
When you're finished with that, look at the denial notice. There should be links provided to give you assistance with whatever problem areas you are having.

Yeah, thanks.
Ok so I am completely new to uploading to this site and only a few months in to making games. I just resubmitted my game because I'm having issues uploading the right sized pictures. Even if it is accepted can anyone give me advice on how to submit them in the right size? I use RPG maker MV if that will help. And I also hope who ever is going over my pictures are not angry with me for not getting it right, I'm sorry and am really trying.

Oh and I have went over many pages on how to size the pictures right. I may be missing something though. I'm not quite sure. Any help would be great.
Don't worry, not angry about it at all. Just, it helps if the player can see the image properly.

If you're on a Windows PC, try hitting the PRT SCRN button, then pasting into an image editing program (there's a fair few free ones floating about, but in a pinch Paint.net is a good alternative) and crop to show just the screen. From there, edit the sizes a bit. MV can be a bit big, so scaling down to 75% would work.
Yo, my game page was denied, but I think it was a mistake? It was a CYOA in the vein of Tiny Cave and Beneath the Mossy Stone, so if those two got accepted, I'm not sure why this one didn't.
Because you only showed writing and no choices in the dialogue? As I pointed out in the note that was sent your way. Perhaps show off one or two of the choices so that people can see there's a CYOA instead of just fanfiction on a page or something like that. Clickable links to outside information does not count as choice or interaction.
author=Liberty
Because you only showed writing and no choices in the dialogue? As I pointed out in the note that was sent your way. Perhaps show off one or two of the choices so that people can see there's a CYOA instead of just fanfiction on a page or something like that. Clickable links to outside information does not count as choice or interaction.

Okay, I added an image of the first choice you make, and clarified that another was of a choice as well. Would that be enough?
Hi there. New one here. I'm wondering is it normal for a game submission pending for a week long? If it is, I might take some advance time to upload the Halloween submission before 31st deadline. If it's not, I got one pending for that long. Let me know if there's anyway I can help with it. Thank you.
Up to a week, more if there's discussion about it behind the scenes (usually if it's very on the edge). Currently we are undergoing a busy period, however, due to an admin/staff/mod change, so it might take a little longer.

That said, don't worry, I'll personally make sure all gamepages for the Halloween event are up before it ends. >.<)b
That's cool Liberty, believe me your words is more than comforting for me! Cheers!
Hello, I got denied for my game sub due to this..."Please don't format your description by manually breaking lines. It leads to issues with readability, especially on other devices or resolutions. ".

Can someone please tell me what part needs to be fixed? It would help.

Cheers.

Jai2016
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@jai: Without knowing the content of your description, the basic advice relayed there is to remove your hard returns.

So, for example
if something took
multiple lines,
like these lines here,

you would allow the site's word-wrap to do it's thing.

*Edit: For more specific help, you can try this thread, and copy-paste the description!
I want to resubmit The New Earth. Even though it's a horrible game. Especially because it's a horrible game (I'm gonna do self-parody). It keeps pending until I have three pictures, right? Or if I don't have anything by a week or two do you just reject by default?
It won't go into the Submission Queue until there are 3+ images and/or 500 letter description. Nothing gets auto-rejected. If you get a deny on the game, a note will be included in your notices that lets you know what needs to be fixed.

Make sure to read the OP of this thread to know what needs to be included!
Okey! Then I will definitely take my time and come up with interesting screenshots.

Also that "Okey" was intentional.

Three images, and description. Anything else I forgot about, or just waiting at my end?
ICRI;( RhHgthahhdhGfhhhfgsgtbzbdgrhfhrhhfh
TT
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

This thread always makes me wonder how my first game got accepted in the first place. The screen shots I submitted for the first version (not the ones added for the second) were pretty terrible looking.
The wooden bridges over lava slay me. XD
If it had been me on the queue at that time I would have made a few comments on your images and asked them to be fixed before allowing them in, but they're only a little below our current standards (we really don't ask for too much).