WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Cocassu
Pink, the color of Liberty.
Trying to think of an idea for an RPG that is not cliche.
Some slight sprite editing, but I made them evil knight dudes hornless~ xD

(Original color on the left, recolored on the right.)
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=Cocassu

Fat dude as hero.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
All ideas are cliche. Only the way you implement them can ever be new.
Still database work~ Mostly setting up stuff for a character that shows up when using a "Trance" like command. No reason one thing should've taken all day like it did, but it sure happened. Once I get her set up (just got the Armor Bless stuff to do), I need to get the coding for my Bubble status done, and then I need to get the coding for dual-wielders with special properties done, and then I can move onto fixing up Blue Magic and adding other stuff! At this rate, I'm never going to progress the story of the game! :D??? ;__;
author=benos
author=Cocassu
Fat dude as hero.

With the plot being about Triathlon training.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=benos
Fat dude as hero.

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
@Ratty534 Yes.

Also re-making Liberated Arms. A lot of different then I would except to start on. Again.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Worked on creating tilesets and chest graphics to gradually replace every RTP crap pile that is in my game at the moment.
Got my Jeff ability working (will have to work on it more as I put more weapons into the game though), and now working on an Apothecary ability (works in the same vein, but doesn't use up any items and creates healing items at a 25% chance of happening whenever using a Tent). After this...gotta make the Checkpoint system working, and then I need to brainstorm MORE ideas!
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Converting things to binary for some reason because I like to make my life hell!

Actually upon making this post I'm 99% sure there's a better way to do this.
I changed the item description for 'Self Cooking Bacon' from "It's magically heart clogging" to "It's magic. It's bacon. IT'S AWESOME!"

Gotta restart somewhere.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
s-shouldn't it be "Self-Cooking Bacon"

</english teacher>
I think I left out the hyphen to cram it into the text bar better.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Dungeons now generate battle rooms! You can get into battles and fight stuff and everything! It even traps you in the room until the bad guy is dead ala Zelda.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Stupid sexy switch didn't make the event work to get back in the city, or couldn't open the debug menu, so I just use the debug menu to set everything up in the switches.
One minute I'm working on some meaningful dialogue in an inn, and the next I'm copying and pasting zombies over 90% of the town map.

Maybe I should just fill every piece of the grid with them.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Mmm, zombies. Good times.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Just on the way for Senate visit in Kand. Doing some recon work. :p

Whether I'll finish the second part to DOANE sooner or later. It'll be soon
enough.