WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

did some dung mockup, music is provisional solely for vid. source in description
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Whoa that looks difficult. I love the juicy laser animations, environments, and sharp bounciness.

Edit: Oh, and thanks everyone for your tips. I'm saving them in a Notepad file for future reference, just like those story tips in one of the story threads I came across. I'm lucky that pros and veterans decided to respond. This is juicy info. Cheers!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I might just be ready to playtest Konae's Investigations.

Oh, wait, crap, I haven't re-done enemies at all. Now that I think about it, I wanted to take a second look at character stats anyway.
Doing yet another battle event copypaste deal. I'm wanting my limit break meter to fill based on my combo system (1-4 points depending on combo score), so i have to redo stuff.

Making a supermarket (when it's done, it should be able to have items on a shelf, which you can then take to a cashier to check out).
Finally back to working on events...again. Assuming HDD allows me to do so. But thinking of cutting out some content. Just don't know where exactly...because everything that I have in the game already is stuff that's for the story and whatnot. Yes yes, I know I could change the story if I wanted to, but it wouldn't exactly feel right at this point as I pretty much have things set in stone in terms of how story and battles and dungeons go. Quite a predicament this is. >_<
Working on some more events, for those who have played Withered Reason, rpgmaker.net/games/5300, then know that the events in the demo happen somewhat later on in the story.

I'm setting the mood with the current scene I'm making which helps establish the overall story and develops a few characters better
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Been doing a bit on P:A here and there, but mostly I've gone back to drawing art for the sake of keeping in practice. Foreshortening is one of my favourite (and most rewarding in the scenario I get it right) things to train, so I've been doing that some of today.

Otherwise, just doing more and more complex poses.

These are by no means perfect or anything, but practice is practice.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Fixed up a way to do Journal pages without hand-coding reams and reams of information into some stupid script configuration area. Common events are my bitch now.

BizarreMonkey
Getting a little underwhelmed by the Highlord Naxon's appearance, I opted to redesign him, thanks go to my concept artist who I payed to draw some concepts, i then took some of those concepts, and added some other things, and voila!
http://i.imgur.com/ynnwY4R.png
On May 1st I'll resume dev proper.
So to avoid opening up RPG Maker for the time being, I decided to just start typing out the script for the game in my Notepad+ file. Once I get enough done there, I'll open the game up and start doing events again. Might make it go by a bit faster if I get the dialogue out of the way and stop being distracted by everything else. May even help with deciding what I want to do next after each event as well. I don't know...think this is better than going the ol' "Open RPG Maker and do eventing" method? I'm not sure which way would be more beneficial...
Hello.

Right now, and like Xenomic's method (by the way, I have read your tutorials and they are very inspiring), I am trying to put everything first in an Excel sheet for reference. My game will have 3 hero clases, classic enemies, a bestiary and a system in which players will be able to exchange objects or money with other players using codes or passwords, though I am not sure if I am going to implement some kind of "Friend list" feature in order to limit the "Exchange system" a bit. I do not want players abuse of the system.

That is all for now. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I am using RPG Maker 2003.

Regards.
Right now im working on my first game. Still learning about RPG maker VX Ace. Hopefully my game turns out well. I struggle at dungeon designs a bit, but im good at dialogue I think XD
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

temporary hud, ACTIVATE
rm2k3

I want to die

Made a quick weapon swap mechanism for swapping between types of weapons (sword and bow for example). Made a common event that would track what the player equipped last of a certain weapon type and when I was working on the actual swap I realized...

I can't check if an item is in the inventory based on its ID. I have to make it a hard reference.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
BizarreMonkey
Currently working on Perseverance: Adherence progression, finished updating all of the faces, and trimmed dialogue down a bit to dismiss unneeded information.

So now I'm working full throttle on Act 2, to be follow be 3, 4, 5 and finally six.
I love 2k3 for a great many processes (or more precisely, of the engines, it's the only one with certain features, like side-battles built in with zero scripting; I hate scripting) but yes. This is why I'm like "Cherry could you add X?" because it doesn't have it.

Or do you mean this version of 2k3 has a flaw seeing If Item Potion is had? Hoping this one gets fixed.

There are a few plugins that help here. I think KazString and DynPtr can make item storage events.

I'm making a supermarket (still). I'm going to add a bunch of items that you can select the quantity. The cashier goes down the list, totals the items, and if you have enough money, takes your money, and gives the items. I'm also going to try to do some of the award cutscenes.

Update: Got the shelves stocked. Now it's a matter of writing the cashier code.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I'm coming up with bosses and fun names for Bossgame (name subject to change)! So far I've got:

• Bear on Fire: He is an evil bear, and also he's on fire.
  • Emily the Lich: A teenager who was accidentally cursed with undeath. She uses her powers to frighten baristas who screw up her coffee.
  • Weaponqueen Gilga: A woman who loves to show off her vast collection of weapons.
  • The Twin Beauties: Twins, brothers, models. They moonlight as a mercenary duo.
  • ???: A robot who lovingly tends to his gaggle of exploding chickens.

(Wondering if "Weaponqueen" is as cool-sounding as I think it is)

I still don't have a name for the game or a fleshed-out story yet... blah. But the game is about fighting bosses, and the bosses themselves are coming along great ^_^)b
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Weaponqueen is about a 5/10 on the coolness chart. It's nothing special but it's bascially fine; approximately the same as blademaster or axelord. Instead of just a collector you should make her a museum curator.

I vote for Emily the Lich to be the main character.