RMN BATTLEDOME! VOTING!

My vote:Irili, Ark, Newblack, and Versalia
Why is no one going into detail? :<
There's no way in hell 52 bot could keep up with Wolfbot. The first time 52 bot flexes the shields up in front to defend, Wolfbot would sting him in the back via the scorpion tail and launch a missile point blank. If it doesn't do more damage, it would at least foul the mechanism, leaving the shields stuck in the forward position and greatly hampering 52 bot's ability to attack.

Wolfbot would then do what it does best, use superior agility to get around behind the enemy and tear its head off with clamped jaws + beam cannon.

Come on people. Low defense doesn't matter when the opponent can't even hit you in the first place!

As for the matches I can actually vote on, I'll look over them later.
Probably because all I'd say is "They look better than their opponent".
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'd think it's more likely that nobody dissected the battles as harshly as they did in previous bouts. I'm sure I didn't!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
There are just too many : laziness...
I would like to see a condensed version of each match, to make it easier to compare the bots. It almost feels like a chore to read now :/ I'll do it later.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=Killer Wolf
There's no way in hell 52 bot could keep up with Wolfbot. The first time 52 bot flexes the shields up in front to defend, Wolfbot would sting him in the back via the scorpion tail and launch a missile point blank. If it doesn't do more damage, it would at least foul the mechanism, leaving the shields stuck in the forward position and greatly hampering 52 bot's ability to attack.

Wolfbot would then do what it does best, use superior agility to get around behind the enemy and tear its head off with clamped jaws + beam cannon.

Come on people. Low defense doesn't matter when the opponent can't even hit you in the first place!

As for the matches I can actually vote on, I'll look over them later.

You give agility to much credit, K-hos, Dudesoft and I ran through several different scenarios over IRC. And your bot needs to get in to close. Even if it got the first strike Atac only required a single hit to take down wolfbot do to the THREE armor piercing shotguns destroying what little armor you have and severally hurting your health, and this doesn't even include the force of the punch he packs with it.
author=Ark
You give agility to much credit, K-hos, Dudesoft and I ran through several different scenarios over IRC. And your bot needs to get in to close. Even if it got the first strike Atac only required a single hit to take down wolfbot do to the THREE armor piercing shotguns destroying what little armor you have and severally hurting your health, and this doesn't even include the force of the punch he packs with it.

Rocket launcher in the tail. Already slightly elongated reach + Quarium Whips. Stun effect from shock kicks. Shotguns are close range weapons, and they probably wouldn't work very well after getting sliced up by quarium whips. That is presupposing that the ammunition required for them wouldn't trigger automatically in response to the power surge from the shock kick which could trigger the fire control, or straight short out someplace and cause a nasty spark. Just things that might have come up if I was part of the team running my creation through scenarios =) Everybody's bot is their "baby", and their baby can do no wrong.

I dunno, in fights I've been in, reaction time and reflexes/speed have pretty much been the only things responsible for me keeping my teeth in my face, and my back from hitting the pavement, more times than I'd really care to count, so I "built" my bot accordingly.

I've fought people who were certainly tougher/stronger than me and managed to "win" or least make them lose the desire to continue fighting. The heaviest blow isn't the one that matters, it is the one that hits. In dealing with multiple attackers at a single time, which is usually what I ended up with thanks to my inability to back down and certain friends penchants for biting off plenty of trouble for the both of us, speed and accuracy were the most important things in the world.

Probably just a disconnect between fighting on the street and doing something like UFC or Pancrase where it is more about being able to take a hit/have tons of endurance. When you're trying to get your friends out of someplace they shouldn't have gone in the first place, protecting a mouthy girlfriend, or keeping a "gang" from stomping an injured classmate into the ground, the last thing I worried about was saving something in the tank for later, heh.

I guess I just envisioned wolfbot as a street ready brawler instead of a robo-Pancrase type, my mistake.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Irili, Killer Wolf, NewBlack, AlterEgo
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
My argument is that the tail can be negated by the shields on his back that swivel in the front. Either A) by being in the back, or B) be used in the front. Furthurmore, the ATAC is such a thick, heavy-duty robot that it could take a few serious punches and wouldn't be hindered too much by the whips. The ATAC just has no relevant weak joints or spots in the body. While not wetanium all over, it is a thick heavy-duty robot. Whereas Wolfbot is a more agile and lankier robot, which is it's biggest downfall.
Now, when it comes to raw power over speed: Yes Wolfbot can move quicker, but one solid shotgun punch in that big jaw would be a TKO by itself. Failing that, say Wolfbot was really letting ATAC have it, the core of ATAC's style is defense and blocking. So while he's slapping your attacks aside or locking your joints, he can finish with a double rocket punch with a giant chain in the middle to rip your head off.
Plus, I see a goblin being a really dirty fighter against a human. Which is another big swing factor for me.

When it comes to fighting style, I'd say Wolfbot probably has the upperhand. When it comes to raw fuck-you-up power, I'm giving it to ATAC. The only swing in Wolfbot's corner is the shock kicks, but I still think ATAC has the pure tonnage to withstand a lanky limb.

If I needed another reason, I tend to favour boxers in Street Fighter, because they're harder to win as.
Ok, I'm really not trying to derail this into "my bot'll kick yo bot's daddy's @$$" or anything, but boxers generally can't handle grappling or ground game, which is what Kino Mutai is all about. And how does something with a score of 40 in agility manage to consistently block attacks from something with better than double that? By the time ATAC gets something in the way to block a strike, it's landed. Its like the old days, watching Superfoot Wallace kick over and around the opponent's blocks like they weren't even there.

Not that it matters, since we're not supposed to change votes anyway! =) Just make sure to pre-register the JKD chip for my team next time the tournament comes around, because then I can pretty much argue anyone into the ground in how other styles stack up with real world examples to provide added clout (and no, I'm not talking about the chasing hands versions that make the youtube rounds). If that isn't possible, reserve Comhrac Bas, Krav Maga, or S.C.A.R.S. for me.
Dudesoft
It's also not real fighters, is the real thing. If you try and grapple and get his bot to the ground, his shields could be used as either leverage to get back up, or crush anything on top of him. Or hell, just clothesline rocket punch you off. And, for block, and grapple, I more meant the 52 Block style blocking of any punches. His biggest weakness is being kicked.
Match 13:
welp, can't vote on my own match (just know that Muay Thai > Taekwondo!)

Match 14:
Wolfbot due to superior speed (it is the most important stat in a fight!), superior power and better weaponry.

Match 15:
Rainbow Bot due to both seemingly having almost the same stats and equipment, except that Rainbow Bot having a few more weapons.

Match 16:
I am torn on this one at the moment! I will post my vote later today.
Thirteenth Match: Kentona.
I kinda wanted to vote for Irili just because his character is the star of the comic, but I guess Kentona's bot is slightly better overall.

Fourteenth Match: Killer Wolf
While I think ATAC's 'shotgun knuckles' are a very neat idea, I don't think they are a free pass to victory. Wolfbot's speed kinda is.

Fifteenth Match: NewBlack
How did Rainbow Bot managed to get this far? xD No offense, but it's one of the less 'inspiring' robots of the entire tournament.
Thirteenth Match:BR-0
The bots are fairly evenly matched, but BR-O has the slightest edge. I've sparred with both TKD and Muay Thai practitioners before, and TKD never really impressed me. A properly conditioned Muay Thai fighter is an absolute beast. I've only done the "kick a post till you're numb, ice the leg down, go back to kicking, etc" with one leg because I worried about being able to walk when I get older. Muay Thai guys do that twice. Ouch.

Fourteenth Match: I have to recuse myself, but I think my stand on this one is pretty clear =)

Fifteenth Match: Rainbow Bot
This one was incredibly close. They are almost evenly matched in terms of stats, with Glaucus Mk. I's higher attack possibly negating Bunny's meager advantage, but it looks like this will be a long range match, and Rainbow Bunny just has more versatility in that distance. As much as I hate to vote against a JKD bot, I'm going to have to.

Sixteenth Match:Drunken Teeter-Totter Turtlebot
This is another close match. Shiva-X5's style is remarkably similar to Shaolin Longfist, and Zui Quan is well... kinda from the same side of the mountain. The x-factor here is battery. I think drunken bot is going to be hard to hit, and Shiva-X5 has lower energy. The energy stealers COULD make up for this, but I think turtlebot will make shivabot pay dearly for every nano-second of *adopts Daniel Plainview affect* "DRAINAGE."
Turtlebot's armor plating I think will be the difference in that match.

For Match 16, I vote Turtlebot
Gliss, Alexis, Eyrie and Vidyaa. I have spoked.
Dudesoft

Secret PMs:
The first vote: i am not sure haha...
Second: vote for Ark
Third: vote for NewBlack
Fourth: vote for alterego
---
Thirteenth Match: Kentona.
Fourteenth Match: Ark
Speed is not the only way to win a victory!
Fifteenth Match: NewBlack
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
I vote for Ark.

Kentona Alterego and New Black