Killerwolf.......=xxxxx
Ark...............=xxxxxxxx
NewBlack..=xxxxxxxxxxxx
Camupins.=xxx
alterego......=xxxxxxxxxx
Versalia......=xxx
author=Dudesoft
Secret PMs:
Speed is not the only way to win a victory!

Whoever said that clearly never played Arcanum.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Tier Four is live!

Kentona VERSUS Ark!

NewBlack VERSUS alterego!

Deadline for Votes is Saturday, April 7, 2012!
Please make your Vote clear in your posts. Bold it or something.
(The First Post has been updated!)
Gliss and Eyrie.

Both have not only higher attack and speed than their enemies, but Gliss is sly and Eyrie has wisdom~

(V)(;,,,;)(V) woopwoopwoop~<3
IndiaBot is gonna chop the crap out of OwlBot.

+1 vote for alterego!
author=Liberty
Gliss and Eyrie.Both have not only higher attack and speed than their enemies, but Gliss is sly and Eyrie has wisdom~

(V)(;,,,;)(V) woopwoopwoop~<3

But, but, but... both the attack and speed of my bot are higher than newblack's. And Vidyaa means wisdom! ;^; *sob* *sob*

Anyway, as far as designs go, I like ATAC's more. But the problem is the same as with the last battle. He's facing an enemy with maxed out speed, and the difference is too big... If it weren't, those shotgun knuckles of his may had a chance; But as it is, I doubt it.

My vote goes to kentona.

Edit: O-ouch! I was already down but you just kept kicking... You big meanie! ;_;
Wait, but your attack is lower ...and I meant energy. Not that I know what that stat is, but it seems important and a 40 point gap makes up for the 20 in speed.

Also, your defence is quite low vs Owly's attack, so if a hit does land it's gonna do a lot of damage. The chances of landing said hit are 69.4%, which is pretty decent really. Also, he's got long range attacks as well as an attack that can be used to stop you - the grabbies. The tracking sensor will only help get a lock on to your bot, and though you've got one too, you'll need to close to attack, while he can do damage from afar.

Granted, you've some shielding items that may come in handy, but if you're caught just once, you'll probably go down from the attack.

He, however, can afford a few hits and also has shields. Also, because he's less mobile, he can just wait in one spot for your robot to close in. He can take his time and set up a defensive position while you'd have to try and get past not only his long range attacks, but also his grabber, tracking device, shields and higher defences. Getting through that without being caught or hit rates a pretty low chance of occurring, hence my vote.

Sorry sweetie~ I do like your design better, though!

EDIT: Look at me getting all into the strategy! XD
Alterego and Ark are my votes.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
kentona vs. Ark:
On one hand, kentona's defense (Without equipment considerations, anyway!) is his weak point. Whatever blows Ark manages to land should deal some significant damage. If Ark could constantly hit kentona, and that's a pretty big "if", since kenton's 'bot has more than double Ark's speed, Ark has this.

Kentona's attack is maxed out, but Ark's defense is not to be trifled with either. Whatever blows kentona would land would not hit as hard as Ark's blows on kentona. Ark has more armor/health too. A kentona win might take some time. Which means energy comes into play. With this, Ark has a slight advantage, but that might be all he needs.

This logic dictates that I vote for Ark, but my gut tells me that kentona should win this.

alterego vs. NewBlack:
Didn't I just analyze a fight like this? Replace "Ark" with "NewBlack" and "kentona" with "alterego"! Which means that my vote should be for NewBlack. However, I'm somewhat biased when it comes to energy stealers. I'm actually leaning toward alterego on this one.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Ark and Newblack
Owls with gatling guns, nobody can resist (OvO)

It seems like the clash of slick Hi-tech shininess and pure gritty low-tech chug in this last fight o' mine D:

Hmm..

Well I can't vote in my own match, but for Kentona Vs Ark I'm gonna go with ATAC and his Shotty-Knuckles doing pretty well versus the flimsy looking repulsor-connected joints and limbs of GIss's bot when he gets up-close.

So ARK gets my vote on this one.
I think I am the only one of the final four who fought in the first round. and bribed a judge to win a match
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Ark and Alterego
Dudesoft
Newblack
Owlbot has the energy to ride out a long fight. The ranged weapons to pummel Shivabot, and the defense to take punishment.
The big problem is that Shivabot's swords would fuck Owlbot up.
I really have a hard time deciding on this, because as I watch them fight in my mind, I can see Owlbot keeping his distance, and then Bruce Lee kicking out of the blue to keep Shivabot at bay. Thos fight really interests me. It's just so... Cool!
Still, +1 NewBlack because I have to make a choice... Even if it means that no human wins the Ultimate Robot Battles.

Kentona
I don't know! These two are like a ying and yang. While BR-0 has the superior attack, Orcbot has higher defense. Does it make up for it? No!
The weapons balance out more or less, but BR-0's shield punches and elbow drops with the fighting style will ruin Orcbot. I want to cheer for Orcbot because he's so cool; but I literally can't. The stats force my hand. It's another tough choice, and one hell of a fight.
author=Dudesoft
Final Score for Tier 3
WolfCoder..=xxxxx

Huh?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
WolfCoder hacked the votes! HACKERZ WIN THE SUPER BOWL! Not particularly well, though.
Dudesoft
author=Link_2112
author=Dudesoft
Final Score for Tier 3
WolfCoder..=xxxxx
Huh?

Rofl mixed up the wolves. They all look alike!!! /speciesist

Secret pm:
kentona and alterego
Match 16: kentona

Match 17: alterego
huh! I just noticed that both tier 4 matches are the seventeenth match! it's a royal rumble!