MIGHT, MAGIC, AND MAFIA (GAME THREAD)

Claims as in why they think someone is scum. Not actual claims.
Also, I would've replied earlier but my internet was being stupid.
#Cancel
#Lynch Cave

Yeah, I meant that claim too. Anyone else? Chearlie? Chana? ...no?
well, cave is always a son of a... very intelligent, so kill him will make us feel safe and we will not longer have to worry about discovering cave_dog alligment, But killing one of the best players on night one just because he is being him, I think I will stick to gourd. Also, If we are in day 3 and no-mafia has died, Cave is mafia, since he is the only evil-mind who can do that.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I think we should wait to see if CAVE really is mafia or not, at this point we have a joke, not much to go with, lynching any townie is a bad idea. Some people certainly seem more suspicious to me atm than CAVE.
Your first sentence made me laugh. I think waiting around for 3 days would be a bit too late to lynch him, hmm?
Chana-
Why are so so sure he's a townie?
chana
I'm not so sure, I don't know and I can't say anything indicates he's mafia at this point.
Chana, that post of yours contradict your very first post, which is,

author=chana
I did find Liberty's posts a bit akward, but knowing CAVE, it's 100% chance his crystal Ball doesn't exist. For now :
#Lynch CAVE_DOG
why lie?

That is also flimsy reasoning. You know very well he always lies about his power. Why ask?
chana
Yes, but he retracted himdelf since, explaining why he had made all these fake claims (nobody has to beleive him on this last point, that's for sure, but it could be understandable), and it was not a flimsy argument, I said "100% sure" the crystal ball was a lie (or did I get you?).
No, I meant why are you asking "why lie" when he always does that to get a reaction from people?
chana
He also does that essentially when he's mafia to put everything upside down, it was a way of putting things simply : if you're going to lie, you're mafia.
I think it's either CAVE_DOG or Gourd_Clae. Firstly, CAVE_DOG claimed to be a "Magic Cop". Then he voted for Chana because she was "least likely to be utterly transparent as mafia". Then he called Liberty scum, and said it would be a "funny prank" if we lynched her before she got back. After that, CAVE cancelled and lynched rabitZ for putting pressure on him. He accused rabitZ & liberty of being scum, and then said "just kidding".

That was when I voiced my initial suspicions about CAVE, so he chose to change his vote to me. He said his "crystal ball" power was "100% legit... failproof investigation that I have used on Liberty, finding her to be scum. Lynch her now or lose the game forever." After that, he claims other powers, such as being a "jack of all trades, a way to attack at night, a bulletproof, and a doc save left." He then said to lynch me, because he wanted a Vigilante to kill Liberty. "Duh."

Straight after that, however, he retracted his statements by saying "literally nothing I've said is true." If nothing he has said is true, then he does not have any of the powers he suggested. Therefore he couldn't have known Liberty was scum, and he was trying so hard to convince everybody to vote for her.

Now if this isn't scum behaviour, I don't know what is.

#lynch CAVE_DOG
chana
ok, considering the timezones, and that I may be back online after everything is said and done, before I go to sleep:
@Lynch Liberty
for the sake of lynching on day1 and I find her quite suspicious. I could change of course if there's still time and something makes me change my mind.

chana
#Lynch Liberty
(forgot the #).
author=chana
He also does that essentially when he's mafia to put everything upside down, it was a way of putting things simply : if you're going to lie, you're mafia.

Doesn't this mean you should be voting for him, chana? I mean, he did lie, or are there exceptions because he's cave_dog?
Yes, it's hammer already. Stop posting people.
chana
author=Gourd_Clae
author=chana
Doesn't this mean you should be voting for him, chana? I mean, he did lie, or are there exceptions because he's cave_dog?

no, there's no because he's CAVE_DOG, it also could have been autoderision, particularly right off at the beginning like that, but I remain aware it also could not have been.