MIGHT, MAGIC, AND MAFIA (GAME THREAD)

Gourd, Cave is always saying the thruth, even if he is lying he says the thruth, so, mmmmh on who I change my vote, on thatbennyguy, or liberty... oh such a coincidence since both were the same character in the other game.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
Cave is making a joke Chearlie.
I'm not joking. This is 100 percent legit. The crystal ball is a 100 percent failproof investigation that bypasses any godfathers or millers (so those are probably in this game) and I have used it on Liberty, finding her to be scum. Lynch her now or lose the game forever.

Also thatbennyguy is scum too.

Okay, now I can't tell if you're serious or not. I'm going to assume no, considering items do not appear to be a thing for me.
And is there a list of alignments and how many of each there are? It would be nice to know how many mafia are out there.
Also, in the favor of lynching someone today,

#Cancel
#Lynch ThatBennyGuy
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
The crystal ball is not an item, it's just a part of my character's flavor. I'm a seer (this is why I said magic cop on the first page) and have used my magical powers to find Liberty's alignment. It is scum. The crystal ball also breaks after I use it once. The reason I was switching votes before was because I didn't use it immediately and I had to wait for Marrend to give me my results.
so liberty is scum.... let's vote for thatbennyguy
@Cave Oh, that makes sense. Wait, that means you can't investigate again? That sucks, that would've been helpful.
author=MrChearlie

Also, I don't get this. And if we know Liberty is scum, why aren't we voting for her right now?
author=Gourd_Clae
author=MrChearlie
Also, I don't get this. And if we know Liberty is scum, why aren't we voting for her right now?

The same thing that you say
Oh, you were being sarcastic. Okay, I the king of almadur order thy followers to lynch Liberty post-haste! But, only if we're sure.
#Cancel
#Lynch Liberty
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
@Cave Oh, that makes sense. Wait, that means you can't investigate again? That sucks, that would've been helpful.

I'm a jack of all trades. I've got a way to attack at night, a bulletproof, and a doc save left. Suck it, scumhavers.

We're lynching thatbennyguy so that we can see if we have a vigilante that can kill Liberty. Duh.
I suppose that makes sense. I haven't got any better plans.
#Cancel
#Lynch ThatBennyGuy
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Sorry guys, literally nothing I've said so far has been true. I just wanted to those fakeclaims out of my system. thatbennyguy is probably scum though, and if neither Liberty nor him are, Gourd is.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
#Cancel

Time to cast a vote:
#Lynch Gourd_Clae
come on, Gourd, you're not even trying... mindlessly following cave this time?

oh, and I'm also keeping an eye on the Cave vs Liberty thing.
rabitZ
hmm, interesting!
Cave, why do you think TBG is scum?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
@CAVE :Is Gourd making a habit of following you whatever you'll say or do, or using you? and why thatbennyguy?
author=rabitZ
#CancelTime to cast a vote:
#Lynch Gourd_Clae
come on, Gourd, you're not even trying... mindlessly following cave this time?

oh, and I'm also keeping an eye on the Cave vs Liberty thing.

In all fairness, it's the first day and we're probably not going to correctly lynch anyway. Following Cave is the best option at the moment conisidering we have nothing to go by at the moment and his scumreads have been proven to be very accurate in the past.
And I said moment twice for some reason.
@Gourd: In the other games you were more careful, you didn't change of vote in less than 3 hours like 3 times, also in other games Cave have been mafia, and you know you can`t take Cave's words as thruth only if it really does sense, and you know he loves to fakeclaim and you believe him just because he says he is saying the thruth %100. And you said that first day we always lynch someone incorrectly and that cavedogs scumread are very good, that's the opposite of lynch incorrectly.

The only reason I can think you are town is that you are almost shouting "Kill me, Kill me" thing that Mafia avoid the most.
rabitZ
hmm... Gourd is still not in any real danger though, I suppose...
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
ok, #Cancel
I find Liberty's post akward, thus suspicious in her defense of thatbennyguy (which would mean thatbennyguy is also scum), as well as MrChearlie who has been more or less joking throughout all of his posts.