GAME PET PEEVES

post=142461
post=142460
I hate reaching a new town, spending nearly all of your money on new gear, and then discovering a new town with even better gear within the next 10mins or so..
As an extension of this, shops in towns selling gear that gets outclassed by gear found in the next dungeon,
which is outclassed by the next town, etc, etc. It's especially annoying when the dungeons take very little time to clear...

Or when you completely outfit your party with the best weapons and armor in a town, then go into the next dungeon and find the same shit in treasure chests.

Somewhat related: you know how when you get to the stone age in Chrono Trigger they have better weapons and armor than you found in the future? What the hell is that?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Well, the future was kind of, well, destroyimified.
Well their rock, horn, and feather-based technology was still better than both middle age eras before it.

Also they had stone age robot arm attachments.
chrono trigger works in mysterious ways
The stone arm was probably just a big rock tied to robo with some vine or something
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
And the stone gun?

Don't tell me it was a flintlock. I will punch you.
I wouldn't think too much into it. It may have made more sense to have weaker weapons, but it also would have sucked balls.
LockeZ
And the stone gun?

Don't tell me it was a flintlock. I will punch you.

Slingshot
So, the prehistoric weapons are farfetched for you, but the fact that they're teenagers with magic powers going back in time and fighting sentient reptiles is within the realm of believability?

I always figured the weapons were custom made anyway. I'm sure Robo had a hand in creating his own weapon.