SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

It's been a while since I've worked on the game. Came back with a vengeance today and wrapped up work on my character profile screen.

Everything you see is fully functional in the game, including 35 counters (currencies, timers, stats, etc.) All conditions & abilities showing active, all drug timers counting down, testing of various pos/neg resistances, and of course the live view of your equipped items (attire, mask, weapon.)

Phew. Time to get the bestiary pages in.
An imbecile caliph who appears high out of his mind on srooms? This guy's future is so bright I'm surprised he's not inflicted with the "irradiated" status condition (or is he? It's a little unclear if those are POSSIBLE or EXTANT conditions)
author=Kaempfer
An imbecile caliph who appears high out of his mind on srooms? This guy's future is so bright I'm surprised he's not inflicted with the "irradiated" status condition (or is he? It's a little unclear if those are POSSIBLE or EXTANT conditions)

Oh, he's radiated. I have all the conditions turned on for testing.

EDIT:
Figured I'd edit this post since it was the last one. Time for a non-menu pic. I got side-tracked today with late game content.

A train riding through the night. RM2K3.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
'Tis always a treat to go back to this thread and look at all the cool things everyone's making!
Momeka's palettes are always a treat to look at and study. So clean and effective. Not to mention the animations.

I guess it would be rude to not share something in a post:

Tile work.