MISAO RESULTS 2022

Pages: 1
Congrats to the Winners!!
EDIT: oh shit there's a tie!
EDIT2: Oh shit there's two ties! that's so cool!! XDD

2023 Update: Congrats to the winners. posting this for posterity. This year was a bad year, for life in general. there were more important things going on in the world. Post-Pandemic life, The War in Ukraine. and the raise in inflation and the cost of living. A lot of family and relatives passed away on my end (Ll and Al). So coming to RMN kind of helped me cope throughout with what was going on made this year, a lot easier - for 2022, We didn't know if we were actually gonna have the misaos this year with everything going on. But somehow we managed to get a variety of games this year, with no clear winners; this never really happens, so this was actually a pretty good year all things considered. Big thank you to rpgmaker addict who would not be possible without. Please enjoy the games below. Especially the Eye Candy ones, and stuff like The Alley. if you want to see where rpgmaker is going, these were pretty great.
CONGRATS!!!
while I totally guessed the GOTY game, I was totally surprised by some other results! Good, good!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
This isn't sorted by games with the most wins by any means, but...

I got thrown into a world that looks exactly the same as mine but there's nobody around anymore, trying to figure out what to do by orochii and psy_wombats

Winner of:
Best Game Title

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Reaper of the Starless Seas by Archeia_Nessiah

Winner of:
Best Game Profile

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Ninth Day Memorial by torichi

Winner of:
Eye Candy Award

Yume Wheey by Sooz and unity

Winner of:
Summoner of Sounds
Punniest Game Alive

Nominated for:

Everlasting Journey

Hand of the Goddess by scitydreamer

Winner of:
Excellence in Narrative
Sleeping Beetle Ninja

Nominated for:

Summoner of Sounds
Best Short Game
Game of the Year

My Computer Wants to Eat Me? by WrathOfWood

Winner of:
How the Hell Did They Do That?
Trippiest Game

Nominated for:

Sleeping Beetle Ninja

SimCabbie by UPRC

Winner of:
Best Short Game

Nominated for:

How the Hell Did They Do That?
Best Event Game

The Golden Pan by CrazyBabi and JustAShyDoge

Winner of:
Dark Souls of RMN

Nominated For:

Best Event Game

Yoshi goes to Tesco by Frogge

Winner of:
Trippiest Game
Year of the Tiger

Nominated for:

Best Lawsuit Waiting to Happen

Prayer of the Faithless by Red_Nova

Winner of:
The kentona Award for Outstanding Achievement
in the Field of Commercial Excellence

Touble Inspector and Discboy Search For a Vaguely Defined Lizard by awe_famsquad

Winner of:
Sleeping Beetle Ninja

Nominated for:

Best Short Game
Best Event Game

The Lord of the Rings by BongHenry

Winner of:
Best Lawsuit Waiting to Happen

Slay the Lizard of Lunenberg! (and other thankless sidequests) by psy_wombats

Winner of:
Best Event Game

Nominated for:

Best Game Title
Best Game Profile

Unterwegs in Düsterburg - English Version 1.3 by Araneal

Winner of:
Not Dead Yet
Everlasting Journey

Nominated for:

Best Non-English Game
Game of the Year

Burn Money Get Witches, Sidestory Ed. by Marmalade and CrazyBabi

Winner of:
Best in Positive Diversity

Heavenly Martyr by LumiRetriever and NunnyDev

Winner of:
Star Stealing Prince

Skolios by Tsauva

Winner of:
Best Non-English Game

Nominated for:

Game of the Year

The Looming Spire by narcodis

Winner of:
Most Promising Demo

Cold Front by racheldrawsthis

Winner of:
Game of the Year

Nominated for:

Eye Candy Award
Excellence in Narrative
Best Short Game

...here's the alternative format. I was talking with LordBlueRouge about lifting up games that were nominated for multiple categories that did not win, but, I can't say that happened this year? My eyes might be blurred from getting all this formatting done, and I might have screwed up, or missed out on something.
Amazing work everyone, congrats.

Thanks for running this Liberty (et al.)
So many amazing games! Congrats everyone!
Oh, wow. I wasn't expecting to win anything. Thank you so much! :)
...fwiw you can click on the pictures to be linked to the gamepages for each nomination/winner.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Congrats to the winners and respect for Libby for putting so much effort into making the results look pretty!
Congrats to all the winners and nominees! (except me probably, I've no idea why my game won in the Eye Candy category c':)
Even though I wasn't able to contribute much in terms of nominating and voting, it still was a fun experience of discovering awesome indie games and seeing some of my favorite titles from the last year getting recognition they deserve. Looking forward to more RMN goodness in 2023!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Congratulations to all the winners! And specially to JustAShyDogge and CrazyBabi, I knew Golden Pan would win a Misao! Congratulations too all nominees as well! May this year also bring fruitful gam mak for future Misaos!
Woah, I really didn't expect to be nominated for anything :o!
Congrats to all the nominees aaand especially winners! Great job!
Pages: 1